Cooking with Tanya
- Delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes with clear instructions
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and drinks
- Special recipes for Shabbos and yom tov
- Tantalizing photos featuring attractive presentation ideas
- Health tips from Tanya
- Recipes follow Nutrition by Tanya guidelines
- Divided into recommended portion size
About the Author:
Tanya Rosen, M.S. CAI CPT, is certified in nutrition, fitness, and cognitive behavior therapy. Over the past 15 years, Tanya has worked with more than 10,000 individuals helping them lose weight, get healthier, and address medical conditions.
Tanya is the creator of the kosher workout DVD series, Shape Fitness kosher workouts. Her columns appear regularly in Ami, Binah, and The Jewish Press.
Tanya is also the founder of the TAP (Tanya Approved Products) food line featuring healthy, low-calorie options including pastries, dairy meals, kugels, and desserts. They are sold in kosher supermarkets across the country and abroad.
Nutrition by Tanya has 10 locations throughout NY and NJ, as well as a branch in Israel.
Hardcover | 9" x 9" | 244 pages | ISBN 9781607633334